Saturday, April 21, 2012

Shades of the Sky

as I see the world
bathed in the setting sun
as I see the colours
crimson orange yellow
fading into the blue
of the sky
blotched with the white of the clouds
as they form shades of purple
and darken into mauve
mauve purple lavender white
the clouds start grouping
the white turns to grey to black
shadowing the rugged mud floor
and then I look at the sky again
a little drop of icy water falls on my cheek
and then a few more
and then all around me
raindrops that drench me in colours of the sky
then the colour of the sky turns
crimson orange yellow to mauve to purple
to lavender and white and grey
and now to clear blue
crystal clear as a sapphire
amongst thousands of raindrops
the sun chooses one
and penetrates through the diamond
that shines with the sun's saffron shade
out it throws a path of seven colours
violet indigo blue green yellow orange red
on the clear blue...
and relishes me with the shades of the sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment