Sunday, July 31, 2011

CHANGE...

Through my balcony,

As i see the evening sky,

I struggle for words

To tell myself,

How everything had changed...

Just like this pleasant evening

Would soon turn into a starless city night...

To explain to myself...

Why i'd have to head,

From my own world of delight...

Into an indefinite future...?

Into the world i cannot see..

Into the life i cannot imagine...

The future i cannot wish for or dream about...

Like some dark abyss...pulling me into it

And me... desperately trying to pull myself out...

If this evening would never part from me...

If this place, time and events

Would stop forever...for me

If me in my balcony...

Writing at the tune of the nightingale...would never change...



1 comment:

  1. చుక్కల్లేని పగటి ఆకాశం
    కాదు కాదు చుక్కలు కనపడని ఆకాశం
    కనపడతాయి చుక్కలు పొద్దు వాలంగానే

    రేపు మూసిన పిడికిలి
    నేడు తెరిసిన పిడికిలి
    మూసిన పిడికిలి లో ఏముందో
    ఈరోజే తెలిస్తే కాదా జీవితం
    ఆసక్తి రహితం

    కాలం ఆగితే
    ప్రపంచగమనం ఆగితే
    ఉండిపోతే నేనలాగే
    కామా మనం బాల వృద్ధులం

    ReplyDelete