Friday, February 4, 2011

BEST FRIENDS

As I think today... do you know what I can remember...I can remember that day... you wore a dark blue jeans and I had an icy blue on, you wore a funky t-shirt and I had a formal top. I remember...your fashionable blue nail-polish and also my classy black. You pulled your silky black hair into a stylish pony tail and I had common hair-do. I remember how much you loved some things and how much I hated them. I can say however distinguished our likes and dislikes were, we were always bonded by a heart-to-heart connection. May be that's why you always got me right. May be that's why you knew me more than myself. May be that's why my every moment with you was memorable. May that's why the first time I saw you, I knew somehow, that we'd be best friends. May be that's why we are best friends today.

2 comments: